(1) The arrival time on the arrival day starts from 12:00 o’clock.
(2) The checkout time on the day of departure is 10:00 o’clock at the latest.
(1) The maximum number of guests for our rooms and studio apartments is limited to 2-3 persons.
The maximum number of guests for our holiday cottage is limited to 5 persons.
(1) You will receive confirmation of your reservation once the application has been approved and initial or full payment has been processed. An initial rental deposit payment of 20% of the rental fee (room only) will be due at the time of booking. In the event of a reservation not being accepted by us, all fees paid will be refunded immediately.
(2) Once a reservation is received and accepted by us, the guest is liable for payment of the balance of the rental fee on the day of arrival. In case of non-payment by the due date we are entitled to terminate the contract immediately and without notice and let the property to someone else.
(3) Rental rates include spa tax, final cleaning, towels, linens, air conditioning and service charges. Extra services are to be paid locally.
(4) Payment is accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed upon in advance. We accept payments via bank transfer or cash. No credit card payments are accepted.
(5) Rates may be subject to change at our discretions.
(1) If the guest terminates the contract before the rental period starts and doesn’t name a replacement that accepts the same terms, then they are responsible for paying the following percentages of the rental price to cover costs (excl. cleaning), as long as a further rental is not possible:
Thereafter, we can let the property to someone else.
(2) The guest can prove a lesser damage at any point.
(3) If the guest terminates their stay early, they are still responsible to pay the full rental price.
(4) Termination is only accepted in writing. The date applicable is the day the document is received by us.
(5) Travel insurance is highly recommended.
(1) The rental property incl. the furniture and the other contents are to be treated with care. The guest is held responsible for the actions of other people within the house. The guest is liable for all damaged goods, damage to the property or anything else related to the property, whether caused by themselves or their accompanying guests.
(2) Faults that are found before or during the rental period are to be reported to us immediately.
(3) Animals are allowed only if agreed upon in advance.
(4) Smoking is allowed outside only.
(5) House rules: the guest agrees to abide by the house rules. These are provided in the property.
If some of the legal requirements of these terms are inoperative or impractical, or become so in the future, the effectiveness of the terms and conditions will not be affected.
Pansion Ivan, Starigrad-Paklenica 2014
Please contact us if you have any questions or requests. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.